Should salary, or range of salary, be disclosed in job descriptions?
What is pay compression, and how does it impact a growing organization?
How can employers find, communicate and be transparent about pay equity?
OpenComp CEO and Co-founder Thanh D. Nguyen answers these questions and more in his conversation with William Tincup on the latest episode of The Use Case Podcast on RecruitingDaily.com. As Thanh says:
"Understanding pay equity within your organization is the difference between companies that really accelerate — and organizations that will drop out post-pandemic."
You will learn:
- How founders get + keep top talent with pay equity
- How high-growth companies expertly manage burn and still prioritize pay equity
- How startup CEOs keep dilution low
- How business leaders ensure pay equity no matter what
- How to involve your boards and investors in pay equity