What more for your career looks like
Join the fun as we build a new kind of business.
We talk the talk & walk the walk
Gender parity across the org
Women in leadership
Why work at OpenComp?
We're on a mission to reimagine the employer-employee relationship with compensation clarity, one comp conversation at a time.
We're permanently remote, bring our team together IRL throughout the year, and pay San Francisco salaries, regardless of where you live.
We do good as we do business.
Being a social enterprise has shaped our company, product, and community from the start.
As an expression of our commitment to social impact, we launched OPEN Imperative with 250+ CEOs in March 2022. Our moonshot goal is to end gender pay disparity by 2027.
100% of our team agrees that people are encouraged to balance their work and personal lives
100% of our team agrees that our employees are paid fairly for what they do.
100% of our team says people here are given a lot of responsibility.
We are proud to offer our employees comprehensive benefits.
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Flexible time off
- Paid Civic Leave
- Rich medical benefits including many PPO and HMO options
- Medical and dependent care FSAs
- One Medical Membership (available in most plans)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Mental health offerings
- Up to $400 in Home Office Setup
- Work from home stipend
- Financial wellness programs
- Permanently remote with offsites throughout the year